Center for Neurosurgery and Spine
Category: Medical Office Buildings
The Center for Neurosurgery and Spine is a 36,600 square-foot, two-building medical office portfolio in the St. Cloud suburb of Sartell, Minnesota. The property is less than one mile from CentraCare Clinic Health Plaza and three miles from St. Cloud Hospital. Built in 2006 on approximately 3.7 acres of land, it is fully leased to five tenants, including Central Minnesota Neurosciences, the Center for Pain Management and Central Minnesota Center for Diagnostic Imaging. Services provided by the Center for Neurosurgery and Spine include imaging, rehabilitation care, pain management, neurosurgery and physical therapy.
The Center for Neurosurgery and Spine benefits from its proximity to St. Cloud Hospital, the largest full-service medical center in central Minnesota, and CentraCare Clinic Health Plaza, which houses St. Cloud Hospital’s outpatient services. St. Cloud Hospital, founded in 1886, serves a population of approximately 640,000 people in a 12-county area. The hospital has been named a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and recognized as one of “America’s Best Hospitals.”